RICHARD P. GILL
After leaving Cheltenham Art College and Sotheby’s Institute London, Richard first became well known for his Mural work.
More recently, Richard has returned to his roots, painting with oils on linen. His first solo exhibition was a near sell out in 2007, launching his profile as an artist working on canvas, he has continued with many more successful exhibitions, from which he now has pieces in collections both nationally and worldwide.
Working from his studio in Worcestershire, where he lives with his wife and two children, he is becoming increasingly known for his equine, figurative, and sea paintings, with use of silver and gold leaf, creating a fascinating sense of depth with an alluring warm glow reflecting the ambient light.
- Online with Saatchi art and artfinder 2014-2018
- Cotswold Artists Exhibition, Cheltenham 2014
- Affordable Art Fair, Battersea, London 2014
- Contemporary Fine Art Gallery, Eton 2013
- Affordable Art Fair, Battersea, London 2013
- T5 Gallery, Heathrow, Royal Lounge 2012
- Solo Exhibition, Priory Gallery, Broadway 2011
- Decorex, London 2009
- Contemporary Fine Art Gallery, Eton 2009
- Summer Exhibition, Priory Gallery Broadway, 2007
- Solo Exhibition Chipping Norton 2008
- Solo Exhibition Pershore no 8 Gallery 2007
- Summer Exhibition, Cherry Lane Gallery, Co Wicklow, Ireland. 2007
- Affordable Art Fair 2007- Decorex, London 2006- House and Garden London 2005,
- Decorex 2004, London
- Modern Artist Gallery, Opening, Witchurch on Thames, Berkshire 1999